My Photo
Name:
Location: Mooresville, Indiana, United States

Read my blogs; that's an excellent way to learn about me.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What's something you like to do...
on Halloween?Go to a certain historic cemetery and observe the people who expect to see a ghost.
when you have a day off from work?Spend several hours in a forest.
to calm your nerves before speaking in public?Go number two.
before going on a date?Hmmm... It's been a while. I'll have to think about that.
Have you ever used...
a typewriter?Yep. I took a typing class in high school.
a phonograph (record player)?Yep. I still do.
the Heimlich maneuver on someone?No. But, I've witnessed it three times. All of them at band camp.
jealousy as a method for getting the attention of someone from the opposite sex?I don't think so. But, I think I might have been used for that purpose.
a handkerchief?No.
Has anyone ever handed you...
a round tuit?Yes.
a subpoena?No.
Do you know how to...
change a tire on an automobile?Yes. But, I once blew out 2 tires on Madison Ave. in Greenwood. Several people did that day due to a large crack that happened in the road surface.
tie a tie?Yes
speak a language other than English?un poco.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home