My Photo
Name:
Location: Mooresville, Indiana, United States

Read my blogs; that's an excellent way to learn about me.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Free Tickets

I have a pair of free tickets for this Saturday's Carmel Symphony Orchestra concert at Westfield High School at 7:30 pm. I am the Principal Trombonist with this orchestra. It'll be a great concert featuring world-renowned pianist Andrey Kasparov performing Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1. We are also doing Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition and Kodaly's Dances of Galanta.

The first person from whom I receive a request for these tickets will receive them. Please, send your request to brassworld@aol.com. Please, don't request the tickets unless you are able to attend.

Thanks,

Jim

2 Comments:

Blogger rose said...

i left a comment on mine...in reply...don't know if you saw it...i'm out of town...

would like to see a show sometime though...

1:07 PM  
Blogger Jim Rodenbeck said...

Yep, I read the message from your blog, Rose. Have a safe trip and enjoy the party.

I'll try to remember to let you know when I have more tickets available for something.

By the way, please say Hi to Becca for me the next time you talk to her or write her. I miss her and your grandma as well.

Also, I've invited 24 friends and family members to my blog. So far, I think you are the only one who has actually read any of it. You're definitely the only one who has left a comment. It's kind of depressing. But, thanks for your support anyway.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home